Experts call it the "sandwich generation;" adults raising their own children who become responsible for the care of their elderly parents.
When added to work and community responsibilities, the stress can be intense. And in about 80% of cases, it's a daughter or daughter-in-law who's directly responsible for arranging the care.
That's why I started FamilyWatch.
We provide skilled, experienced caregivers who go into the home to provide care when you can't be there.
You determine the schedule, and we meet it. We don't replace you, but we can be there for you. We specialize in:
· Assisting with bathing and dressing
· Meal preparation,
· Light housekeeping
· Medication reminders
· Transportation for doctor appointments, shopping, visiting, etc.
More importantly, we provide you with peace of mind, knowing that your loved ones are safe and comfortable under our care.
Why choose FamilyWatch?
Northern Kentucky has several eldercare options, but I think you'll find FamilyWatch to be one of the best for several reasons.
· We've been in business since 1989, serving hundreds of families.
· Before I founded FamilyWatch, I worked as an RN in a local emergency room. I understand the medical problems that your family is dealing with.
· I run FamilyWatch myself. When you call to arrange care or discuss a problem, you'll be talking to me personally, not a clerk or scheduler.
· I own FamilyWatch myself and run it from my home. There are no franchise fees or office rents for me to pass along to you.